shhh... it's a secret

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I ♥ Etsy!

    
I do. I really, REALLY do. I can literally spend hours browsing this site. I'm addicted, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. My favorites list grows longer every day. Below are some of my favorites of my favorites...
     
Alfred Hitchcock THE BIRDS Pillow by regansbrain
I suffer from insomnia, and way back when we couldn't afford cable, so, I would spend the wee hours of the morning watching Alfred Hitchcock Presents (gotta love PBS). Maybe that's way I was instantly drawn to this pillow, or maybe it's the colors. Either way, I love it!

  Sea Glass Ring in Sterling Silver - Brown and Apple Green by SMWartworks
I am a huge fan of combining green and brown, which is one of the reasons I love this ring. I also like that the artist only uses sea glass that she herself hand picks from the beaches of Maine. Plus, the ring is adjustable, so no need to worry about sizing! (and the artist is my sister. So...)

Silver Peas in a Pod Necklace by sudlow 
I hate peas. Bleh. They're small and mushy and smushy and just plain gross. But, I can totally get on board with these peas! So sweet and delicate. I love that you can order these necklaces with as many peas as fits your needs!


Wooden Meat Cutting Board with Juice Groove - Hard Maple, large by AdirondackCrafts
New to Etsy, this seller cuts, mills and handcrafts these boards in the heart of the Adirondacks. As a native mountain girl from the Adirondacks, I love to support other born and bred 'Dackers. (and they're made by my stepdad)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails