shhh... it's a secret

Friday, January 29, 2010

There Go the Eggs! -or- Oh Crap!

As we all know, I just turned thirty this month. I was feelin' pretty freakin' fantastic about it until I saw this fabulous feature on GMA this morning:
90%!!! Well, sonofabitch, way to ruin my day. Here I was, innocently watching the "news" while eating my breakfast and drinking my coffee thinking I've finally gotten my life figured out; I know what I want and how I'm gonna go about getting it, and then bam! Robin Roberts goes and throws me this curve ball. Damn it! What does this mean!?! I was all set to finish my Masters... find myself a job.... slowly stroll into the whole motherhood thing. Now it seems I better tie on my running shoes and get ready to sprint because by age forty only 3% of my little, miraculous, life-creating orbs will be left.

2 comments:

Laura Hooker said...

Sonofabitch is right! WTF~in fact. I turned 30 this december,I have a 5 year old boy and had decided that my cut off for having a second child is 35...maybe I should re-think this~

April said...

I just noticed your comment here...
Sounds like you need to get cracking too! I think you're a few steps ahead of me though (ie husband, first child...). ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails