shhh... it's a secret

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Remember When We Used to Get Drunk Together?

   
Yeah, me neither. But damn! Those hangovers were a bitch, weren't they?

On my way home from work today I was thinking hard about potential blog posts. Usually driving is a great time for me to brainstorm, but lately? Not so much. I've got nothing. Nothing at all. In fact, It's time to take an official hiatus.

So... I'm officially taking a break. I realize I've been on a break for awhile now, but at least by making it "official" I'll no longer feel guilty about not posting. I'm too distracted by all the great things happening in my life right now to give this blog proper attention.

(Yes, this is my actual baby-to-be. Yes, baby-to-be is a girl.)

Do I intend on returning? Who knows? I've got some events and get togethers and time off coming up in the near future, so... maybe. In the meantime, you can still find me writing about the "joys" of teaching art to snot-nosed brats at Art Teachers Hate Glitter, or you can find me and all my new found gushy soft spots for pretty girly things at The Bittersweet Blonde (If you're the kind of person who's interested in baby updates and style and design, this is the place for you). 

'Till next time! Or not.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the baby girl...enjoy your hiatus.

cbs111 said...

Take your time, it takes awhile to adjust to a new baby. Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Hope you're feeling good. Summer is almost here. She's sooo cute in that sonogram/doppler radar kind of way. I always wished my dr. had 3D sonograms so I cou;d see more. They are cool

kimberly montoya said...

that is awesome. congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails