shhh... it's a secret

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Confessions: #9-10

BLOG TITLE

Come forward and step into my confessional booth 
where all our dirty little secrets can be shared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sunday Confessions:
 
#9- I hate off-brand chocolate. Blech. Hate it. And don't even get me started on off-brand peanut butter cups.

#10- I believe in the magic of Christmas. And every year I go into the holiday season waiting, expecting, to feel that magic. Sometimes it comes, but mostly Christmas is just a big let down what with all the crazy traveling and pressure of gift giving. One of these years I know that the magical feeling will last the entire holiday season (you know, like when we were kids?). I'm hopeful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails