shhh... it's a secret

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wordless who-ha now?

    

Today I had a fifth grade student in my art room who was wearing a purple and grey plaid skirt with a black and white stripe boat neck, 3/4 sleeve tee. Can we say awesome?

I have discovered a fellow Project Runway fan, folks (she confirmed my theory on this), even though she is in fifth grade. It's always good to have something to bond with your students about. 

And here I was afraid I was going to have to catch up on Spongebob episodes.

3 comments:

Didactic Pirate said...

Would you say that girl was a... hot tranny mess?

(That's the only Project Runway reference I got. Too dated? Has other stuff happened?)

Salt said...

Damn I wish I had the fashion sense of that 5th grader.

Wow those are words I never dreamed that I would say in a million years.

Hope said...

That is so freaking cool! I totally want to rock that outfit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails