shhh... it's a secret

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I ♥ Etsy! (Pounce)

Every now and again, I like to browse through the undiscovered Etsy shops via Pounce. You never know what you're going to discover. On my most recent Pounce adventure I discovered some pretty spring inspired items. Some blues. Some yellows. And of course, some flowers. Enjoy!


1. Spring Green Necklace by Gipsy Dreamer  2. Vintage Wallpaper by The Painted Door  3. Cup and Saucer by Snoodle Ceramic Studio  4. Sunny Yellow Vintage Enamelware by Laughing Dragon Forge and Farm


The following photos aren't really spring related, but I discovered them during my Pouncing and immediately fell in love. I have a penchant for the decrepit, decaying and deteriorating, so these images are right up my alley. They bring to mind the haunting album, Hospice by The Antlers.

1. Hospital Wing Hallway by Nick Bianco  2. Cleanliness by Nick Bianco
You can find more of his work here

And so you have some idea of what I'm talking about regarding The Antlers, check out these videos. (try closing your eyes and just listen to the music. It'll give you more of that haunting feeling)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) that's my necklace! Thank you for liking it and featuring it :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails