shhh... it's a secret

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sneak Peek, Kind of

 
Tonight (okay, I lied, technically it was two nights ago) I found myself googling "female chest" and "side boob". 
      
The Sketchbook Project: 2011 No, I haven't ventured over to the other side (give it time), but am, in fact, working on The Sketchbook Project (finally). I now have two solid sketches for my book. They will, most likely, remain sketches. Not because I am incapable of finishing anything (no, certainly not because of that) but because it is, afterall, called The Sketchbook Project, which I think automatically lets me off the hook of having to fully develop and/or complete any idea to its full potential. Right?
      
Right.
      
And as promised, a sneak peek, which, if you've been paying attention, you've already seen.
      
Remember, my theme is "Great Hopes and Massive Failures." Or something like that. As you can see, I chose to take a more intimate route to this project, although your suggestions were good as well. I did toss around the idea of creating a comic book-esque Sketchbook with Hindenburg influences. And robots. Of course (remember this sneak peek?). I haven't entirely ruled that idea out yet, but...
      
Yeah, I pretty much have.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails