It's Tuesday, which means, time again for another Random Shit Tuesday!
My wordless randomness...
(all photos are by yours truly, except for #7 which was taken by an unknown. #6 is a photo of a photo, so technically speaking, I took it.)
And for those of you who require explanations...
- The reason (well, one of them anyways) why I need to get my butt to a gym, STAT!
- A (belated) graduation present from my lovely and talented little sis. SMWartworks.
- An apron that my mom made (that I thieved from her). Love the lemons!
- Loki & Mrs. Lovett still alive and kickin'! (and currently residing in the bathroom)
- A brain storming sketch for The Sketchbook Project.
- Further proof that I've always been a nerd. (Senior year of high school)
- Remember when I woke up in a little girl's bedroom? This is a pic from the night before.
- The chandelier in the foyer of the house I'm currently residing in.
(If you've never messed around with Polaroin before, go check it out. It's tons of fun. Obviously.)