shhh... it's a secret

Sunday, June 13, 2010

And I stepped in dog pee too.

You know those mornings when you wake up, look around, find yourself on the top bed of a bunk bed and are confused by all the pink, girly things surrounding you, and you wonder:
Where am I, and how did I get here?
and then you roll over to find a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 year old standing there, staring at you, and that's when you realize that you're sleeping in the bedroom of your friend's six year old daughter?

Welcome to my Sunday morning. I've certainly woken up in worse places.

Hope you all had a great weekend. I partied (too hard) like a rock star with some old friends from high school on Saturday. It was a blast. 

See you on Monday!

3 comments:

Krista said...

LOL. Priceless.

Mei said...

I hate that feeling, especially when I wake up in my own bed, next to my BF and still can't figure it out!

Salt said...

This freaked me out and I wasn't even there. But yeah you definitely could have been worse places.

Related Posts with Thumbnails