shhh... it's a secret

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

As I wander through this world....

   
.... I have come to realize many things about myself.

There are many adjectives I would use to describe myself throughout my life. Not all of them are applicable to my current state-of-being but all of them were relevant to some point in my short, thirty-year history. Here's a sampling:

abandoned absent adaptable afraid agreeable amused aloof anxious ashamed aware bored calm capable clumsy cold comfortable cooperative cowardly cynical damaged defeated defiant depressed detailed diligent dry embarassed encouraging envious erratic friendly fortunate funny generous giddy grumpy guarded happy helpful hurt jealous lacking lonely mature naughty needless nervous nomadic panicky peaceful productive punctual reflective romantic sad silly smiling stressed stubborn sulky thoughtful thrifty unsure useless wary worried

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails