shhh... it's a secret

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I ♥ Etsy! The Anti-Valentine Edition (part 2)

  
(Well, as promised, here's part 2 of my I ♥ Etsy! The Anti-Valentine Edition. You can find part 1 here. Enjoy!)


I really like the uniqueness of this. With
all the heart pendents out there, this one
is pretty while still expressing the pain and
heartache that comes with love.

Twigs and Heather are twins! I love that.
They've been working with metal for almost
ten years. You must read their
Shop Announcement. They're green!

 

I really enjoy the plain, whiteness of this photo.
It's simple, but the message is quite clear.

Nicholas Bartle's profile provides very little
information, but if you check out his website,
you'll discover a collection of very
intriguing images.



I really like the heart suggestion here, and I'm a sucker
for a black and white photograph. Of course, the
wood element takes me back to my roots.

Steven Brisson is another shop whose profile
explains very little, but if you take a moment to
check out his website, you'll find a collection of
some of the most touching photos I've ever seen.

Broken Heart Wall Art
by lucky7steel

I'm so in love with this piece. I would love
to hang this on a blue, or maybe a brick wall.

Lucky 7 Steel makes some great pieces out of
"mild and recycled steel."

Tiny Brown Owl with Broken Heart
by theupstairsroom

Seriously, how cute is this little guy?
And to top it off, he's brown and blue,
my favorite colors!

The Upstairs Room (I adore that title)
creates the cutest little "oddities." She's
also a new blogger, and you can find
her blog here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails