shhh... it's a secret

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dear Saturday,

You're lovely. This morning I slept in. If you count 8am as sleeping in. I awoke to a lovely thunderstorm. I actually really enjoy thunderstorms. And then I stayed in bed until 2pm, watching an ANTM marathon on the Oxygen channel (Cycle 14, which I really enjoyed. New judges... extra super-duper catty contestants). Yes, that's right, 2pm. Whatever. I totally can. Not like I've got anything else going on right now (did I mention I'm in a total funk lately?). That's when I decided to finally jump in the shower. Yay for me. Today has been highly unproductive, which is A-okay with me. I'm just happy I made it to the shower. I did some job searching as well. That was super fun. Seems no one's in the market for an art teacher lately. What're ya gonna do? I also worked on my painting some more. Here's another sneak peek...


Again, I'm super excited about how it's turning out. Presently (aside from painting) I'm watching The Holiday on TBS. I happen to really love this movie (don't tell anyone, please. I have a reputation to maintain. You know, that of an unloving, non-romantic, cold-hearted girl). I can't even begin to tell you how much I like this movie. It breaks my heart. I think I ♥ Jude Law too. But that's a post for another day.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to do some laundry and I 'm contemplating taking a trip to the mall to find some work clothes that actually fit me. There's nothing more embarrassing than subbing in a 7th grade art room and having to constantly pull your pants up. We'll see. I figure tomorrow might be a good day to go shopping. Seeing as how it's Mother's Day and all, everyone should be at home, enjoying the day, right?

In the meantime, I'm going to continue painting, enjoy my whiskey and try not to be an obsessive texter, which, at the moment, is really, really hard to do. I suppose we've all been there though, right?

Yeah...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails